Continuous Hanger System
Alu-rex T-Rex System
- Gutter Dunn has earned recognition as an Elite Installer of the Alu-rex T-Rex system. Gutters that use the T-Rex system are closed and seamless. Unlike gutters installed with nails or hooks that leave them open and exposes, gutters equipped with T-Rex continuous hangers are solid and protected from leaves, debris, snow, and ice.
- The T-Rex M-5200 comes with a lifetime manufacture and sturdiness warranty in addition to a 40-year clog-free warranty.
- Just a small additional investment will increase gutter life and help protect them against damage caused by heavy snowfall and ice expansion inside the gutter. In addition to requiring much less maintenance, your gutters will flow smoothly year-round, ensuring that water doesn’t get under the roof or too close to your home’s foundation.
(Need more info)
Alu-rex Double Pro System
- The double membrane keeps debris from getting inside the gutter. The offset holes make it the perfect filter, allowing water to drain freely while blocking pine needles and leaves without ever getting clogged.
- The suction created by the two membranes makes it possible to drain three times more water than ever recorded in the heaviest storms. The inner membrane draws water through the wider holes.
What are the other advantages to the Alu-rex continuous hanger leaf guard system?
- Alu-Rex blocks the sun, protecting the sealant inside the gutter to avoid cracking and leaking.
- Alu-Rex increases sturdiness along the entire length extending the service life of the gutter.
- Alu-Rex is the best protection against damages and water infiltration
- Alu-Rex keeps the gutters and downpipe empty for perfect drainage year round.
- Alu-Rex keeps snow and ice out of the gutter allowing water to flow and melt when temperatures rise.