- The fascia board is the long, straight board that runs along the lower edge of the roof. The fascia board is fixed directly to the lower ends of the roof trusses and usually does all the work of supporting the lower edge of the bottom row of tiles. The fascia board is what your gutters are attached to.
- Over time fascia boards can begin to deteriorate due to weathering and rot. If gutters are clogged and full of water for long periods of time, this can cause extensive damage to the fascia boards.
- Sometimes there are obvious signs of damage such as gutters, soffit, or fascia is falling off the house. At times, though, the damage may be hidden. When doing an initial estimate, it can sometimes be difficult to determine whether or not there is any existing damage to the fascia boards.
- Once our team of installers removes the old eavestrough system, it is then easy for us to tell what needs to be replaced.
- Gutter Dunn will replace the fascia boards at a linear price per foot cost